Our beautiful family park is set in the quiet country yet only 30 minutes from downtown Columbus. Here at Sunbury/Columbus KOA our number one priority is to provide a clean, relaxing, fun-filled experience during every visit and, most of all, that we have helped create wonderful memories and traditions for your family. cool new year statusWe’re more than a campground offering a beautiful full service day spa, A gorgeous catering & banquet facility, Acres of woods, a stocked fishing lake, an inviting General Store, many unique activities for kids & adults, and an Appalachian Mountain inspired charm throughout the park.
LOCATION! LOCATION! Location!
- Just 30 minutes north of downtown Columbus
- a short distance off Interstate I-71
- Situated in the middle of exits 131 and 140
- set in the country but urban convenience is at your fingertips
VISIT OUR GREAT NEIGHBORS
- It’s just a short drive to enjoy Columbus Zoo, Zoombeezi Bay, COSI, olentangy Indian Caverns, Ohio State University, Ohio expo Center & Fairgrounds, American Girl Doll Store, Eden Park Equestrian Complex, golf courses and so much more. Visit our “Local Attractions” tab for more information.
One of Ohio’s Leading Campgrounds
ShowBox has been showing lots of errors, lately. If you fix showbox not workingis not working, check this article to fix Video Not Available Try Another Server error
- Our facilities, grounds, and overall appearance have earned us a perfect 10/10*/10 rating from Good Sam/Trailer life.
- Active Members of the Ohio Campground owners association (OCOA) as well as The National Association of RV Parks & Campgrounds (ARVC)
IT’S ALL about FAMILY
- Autumn Lakes is owned and operated by the Hanawalt family.
- Each area of the business is headed up with pride by a family member.
- Our children have grown up at Autumn Lakes. We hope yours do too!
We look forward to seeing you this season