Our beautiful family park is set in the quiet country yet only 30 minutes from downtown Columbus. Here at Sunbury/Columbus KOA our number one priority is to provide a clean, relaxing, fun-filled experience during every visit and, most of all, that we have helped create wonderful memories and traditions for your family. We’re more than a campground offering a beautiful full service day spa, A gorgeous catering & banquet facility, Acres of woods, a stocked fishing lake, an inviting General Store, many unique activities for kids & adults, and an Appalachian Mountain inspired charm throughout the park.
LOCATION! LOCATION! Location!
- Just 30 minutes north of downtown Columbus
- a short distance off Interstate I-71
- Situated in the middle of exits 131 and 140
- set in the country but urban convenience is at your fingertips
VISIT OUR GREAT NEIGHBORS
- It’s just a short drive to enjoy Columbus Zoo, Zoombeezi Bay, COSI, olentangy Indian Caverns, Ohio State University, Ohio expo Center & Fairgrounds, American Girl Doll Store, Eden Park Equestrian Complex, golf courses and so much more. Visit our “Local Attractions” tab for more information.
One of Ohio’s Leading Campgrounds
- Our facilities, grounds, and overall appearance have earned us a perfect 10/10*/10 rating from Good Sam/Trailer life.
- Active Members of the Ohio Campground owners association (OCOA) as well as The National Association of RV Parks & Campgrounds (ARVC)
IT’S ALL about FAMILY
- Autumn Lakes is owned and operated by the Hanawalt family.
- Each area of the business is headed up with pride by a family member.
- Our children have grown up at Autumn Lakes. We hope yours do too!
We look forward to seeing you this season